very very early symptoms??

Courtney
So husband and I are in our first month of really trying for baby, my IUD was removed in February after I was having problems with bleeding. We have been planning on a baby for 2 years but this is a second marriage for us both and we each have kids from previous marriage (ages 14,11,9,8) so we wanted to make sure the timing was right before we jumped in. So today I'm only 2dpo and already feeling so weird! I have a ton of excess saliva since yesterday, it feels like I'm drinking water every time I swallow tmi! I have some other symptoms too but I'm a night shift ER nurse so typically i credit my work to feeling fatigued and nauseated lol. But the saliva thing is weird! And since yesterday I'm constantly sneezing with no signs of a cold or congestion, just random persistent sneezing. I know I O'd on the 24th (OPK ++ and right sided cramps) and everything was timed right so it's hard not to let my mind go crazy! I'm 35 and hubs is 45 so I kind of feel like it's now or never, if it doesn't happen this year we will probably scrap the idea. But his first wife left him only months after their child was born and he never got the chance to be that full time daddy, we are as involved with his child as we can be coparenting, but he's always dreamed of having a baby and being there for every new moment. I so badly want this for him, and for us! Before working in the ER I was a women's health/labor and delivery nurse, I think the depth of my knowledge of reproduction makes it that much harder to be a patient patient! With my first two I knew right away when I conceived, although it's been so long I don't remember the symptoms, just that feeling of knowing. With my third, it was a total surprise when I missed a period. So I know it's possible to "know" right away, just curious if anyone else felt very early signs or symptoms or feelings that turned into that BFP??