ok.....

So, something happened today between me and my husband (really petty). Anyways, I wanna know if im overreacting or is he literally being really stupid. So basically, we usually talk over facebook messenger, tango, or duo. Due to him being deployed and in a area his cell service doesn't work. So he got upset about something and deleted all of the social networks that we use, so I have no way to contact him. I am 35+6 nearing the end of this pregnancy and heaven only knows when I will go into labor. So i'm wondering, is it wrong for me to feel like he's being a complete idiot for giving me no way to contact me and feel like if I was to go into labor soon I just shouldn't contact him and let him know i'm having baby or am I being over emotional and over thinking it? Him doing this has made me feel as if he has no care for what's going on with me. I know he loves me and his daughter but I just feel as if he is being really selfish and not thinking about things rationally... what do you ladies think (sorry if it makes no sense, i'm so frustrated...)