What would you do?

Our Down's syndrome risk is 1:20,000. My integrated screening all came back negative and the only issue is one soft marker - a very slightly shorter nasal bone (approx .1-.2mm shorter). The specialist didn't recommend an amino and said if I wanted piece of mind I could do the MaterniT21 blood test. I'm not sure I want to go through the worry on waiting for the test. What would you all do about a further test? Or should I just be pleased with my good odds?