Sister in law pregnant also

Mariah

Well after trying since January, Hubbz and I are finally pregnant! (Found out a week after my birthday 😊) we are so excited! This is baby #2 for us.

But before we could tell his parents, my sister in law announced that she's pregnant also. So we decided to keep quiet, but not for the reason you think.

When I was pregnant with my first, it was hell. Pure hell. My mother in law hated me, the things she said about me (to my face and behind my back) still bring me to tears when I think about them. She almost didn't even come to our wedding. My family was disappointed in me. Me and Hubbz we're pretty much on our own for a while. The stress kept me in and out of the hospital with high blood pressure (and I NEVER had blood pressure problems) even after my son was born. It's only been during the past year that she's turned around.

I want our mother in law to be happy for her and to STAY happy for her. Yeah it's good to have a mother's support, but it's something when you're a young expecting mom and your mother in law supports you. You don't feel like you ruined her son's life.

We'll tell my father in law so it's not as much of a shock when I start really showing (plus he can hold water lol) but until then, I guess we're keeping this one a secret.