Posting again: Edited (Appetite,bloating, and fatigue)

Elizabeth
So my appetite is different and is been a few days past ovulation maybe in possible implantation or nearing implantation. I notice my appetite is different. I don't really feel hungry for snacks now and when I do eat because I'm hungry a smaller amount gets me fuller sooner and longer. That's never happened before. And then sometimes I don't realize I'm hungry or starving until I'm eating and I want to keep eating. 
Also I'm extremely bloated. Have been for about a week. Never been this bloated before a cycle. Usually it happens right before I'm to start. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have pregnancy thoughts. I won't know anything until after the 9th
Any ideas or advice. Also I am feeling tired sooner too then normal too. Oh and I'm feeling cramping in the center instead of the left or the right like with ovulation or normal cycles. The cramping was of today. It was awkward.  Which is new. I really don't want to just think oh I'm pregnant.  My husband and I really want to have a child.