first baby over protective mother in law

Katie
So this will be our first baby . I'm very great full for all the help but both me and my boyfriend don't want our baby in my inlaws bedroom due to dogs and other dog issues. So about two months ago we put things on a registry for the baby, now my mother in law will be staying home with the baby when I return to work but she said to us we need two of everything and she don't like the bathtub we pick out. We asked her what one she would want , she said she will just put the baby in the sink;( . Ok I let that slide. So fast forward to today. She tells me that her friends got a crib and car seat for the baby now we are very greatfull for the help. She tells me well the baby needs two of everything for her room. I don't feel comfortable with this due to there being 4 large German shepherds two of them not trained, in her room . And one of the dogs even bits me . How can I say no to the baby being in that room . The nursery will have a couch and tv and everything she needs any suggestions. On how to go about handling this . I know it's very hard to raise a child but this is my baby and she's not even here yet and I feel like I have no say .