ER Appointment:/

Alexis
So I woke up on and off during the night in pain. I shook it off cuz we sleep on an air mattress atm.... well at 6am I was dying of pain. It was my left side and heading into my back🤒 no fever or anything, but it was hard to pee (TMI, brushed it off because my fiancé and I had rough sex the other night and eh accidents happen) well I kept and eye out for blood but none. 
I spent hours in pain and finally started crying and woke my fiancé up. MY SISTER took the car to Florida this weekend (I was supposed to work today and tomorrow) and we share a car. 
I  called him to the bathroom and I was in the phone with work puking and telling them I wouldn't make it in...
Well he came and I told him to order a uber so we did that and went to the ER. So we got to a room and did all the stuff they are supposed to do. And finally it was time to do something for pain. The lady said "we will give you Tylenol ..... wut! I'm crying and almost screaming in pain. Well the nurse comes back with Tylenol and I said "Tylenol that's adorable... I hope it actually works" sorry I shouldn't have but I was in killer pain and still not okay to be a bitch. Well I took it and they came for an ultrasound and kidney check. "Sorry I'm not allowed to tell you gender even a guess", I was kinda sad :/. Then the meds kicked it and I felt a little relief. We then were told I have severe UTI and more then a few kidney stones but they can't do scans because I'm pregnant:/ well we got a narcotic, an antibiotic and a nausea medication and then got a uber to Walmart to have them filled. Finally made it home in pain again... fiancé has been so amazing and caring for me. And my meds and ice pack are helping me. This is WAYYYY WORSE THEN WHEN I BROKE MY LEG!!!! 😳😳😳 I'm scared that I won't pass them due to competitions and then I'll have surgery.