problems with my bf's sister!!!!

Brenda • 💜💜💜
So I have a little problem with my bf's sister. She's 17 and she can be really annoying sometimes to the point that I don't like her but I don't say anything because I don't want to cause problems. I'm catholic and they are Christian. We got into an argument the other day. We were talking about god, and during that conversation i never mentioned any type of religion, just god. And she always says "it's cause your not Christian!!" And it bothers me cause no I'm not. I'm never going to be. It shouldn't matter if I'm Christian or not!! They have their beliefs and I have mine. I never once tell them "oh it's cause your not catholic" I'm not super religious, but his parents are. And she only goes to church because they make her. So I honestly think she has no room to talk, and act like she's this inocente Christian Girl that goes to church. And my way of think and opinion has nothing to do with my religion, not all Catholics/Christian think the same!! I just had to vent and get that off my chest. I don't really have anyone to talk to; and you guys seem like some really nice people :)