Need Advice😰😫

Kiley
Ok so there's this boy that i really liked but the problem was i had a boyfriend... we went to school on Friday and had a fire drill and it was like freezing cold so i had asked him if i could borrow his jacket and he was like yea of course so then my friend was like "awww such a flirt girl you go get it..." again one problem i was dating this boy and i totally loved him... we had dated before at the beginning of the year but it just didn't work out so we gave it another go and we hit it off this time... he's the best thing and we were abt to be at 2 months until i fell head over heels for this boy the let me borrow his jacket😭😭😭 so now here comes the big problem to where i need advice.... a couple nights ago i broke up with me my boyfriend ( stupid thing ikr) i had told him that i was having feelings for someone else and he said well you know i would never ever break up with you so it's your choice... i completely started breaking down in tears i love him and i messed it up by falling for the other boy.... ok so this is why i need advice i found out that this boy was texting his friend and said this 
so i got very upset and thought how i was lead on by him telling me how he liked me and crap like that so i then came to the conclusion how i made the worst mistake ever so i then sent this picture to the boy well his name is ethan and this is what i sent 
what do i do... i can't go to school tmr with this stuff bc i have to be on the bus with Ethan😫😫😫😫😫😫 worst feeling ever