Non ovulatary months ๐Ÿ’”

Becka โ€ข 24 years old / Growing baby #1 due May 2018

Any experience/advice would be amazing!

So I'm 9+ months in to having my contraceptive implant removed after having it only a few months (side effects this time around were brutal) after having by far THE WORST experience with the SHN who rudely told me ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ "if you have an unwanted pregnancy then don't come here because we won't abort it" ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ and also that the implant has "ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON MENTAL HEALTH" (literally the words that come out of her witch like face)

Anyway I digress... like I said 9+ months, my periods were regular but are now worse than they've ever been and I haven't had a single month where I ovulate. Not one. I was referred to a Gynecologist (TMI: I was having severe cramps after an orgasm, I fainted twice) He said that it could take a full two years to completely leave my system even though I've now had it out longer than I had it in and even then he wouldn't consider looking into infertility until I had at least been trying for 5 years so that's 7 in total before I have answers... To top off what has been a wonderful 3/4 months my neighbour who already has 3 children told me she 4 months pregnant and that she's gutted (disappointed/pissed off for anyone who isn't from the UK) that she's pregnant again.

Sorry it was so long but I have very few people to vent/get advice from about this. Thank you ๐Ÿ’œ