Really depressed, can't quit sobbing.

Ju

Before i begin just for background- Im 21 years old, 13 weeks 5 days pregnant and i suffer from anxiety.....

I've had a really horrible day, I've got alot on my mind like things I want to work out with my husband, missing my family, worrying about my check being short tonight and us losing the van, wanting to move back home, angry cause I was locked out for almost 2 hours, just alot of things. It's all just replaying over and over again in my head and I want my momma so bad. I just need to get everything out of my head to someone who truly knows me and knows how I feel and how I react to things and thats not an option. I can't calm down, I can't quit crying, I cant shake this depressed feeling I just want my mom and dad. I'm overwhelmed and Idk what to do to calm down, I know it's not good for baby. I started listening to music and that was the only thing that helped but then hubby came in and interrupted and now I don't even wanna listen to music anymore. Is this just a stage of pregnancy? Anybody else feel super depressed and can't get their head up? What do I do...