I constantly want to punch him in the face.

My husband acts like I'm his mother. This is what I mean.
          He works Monday-Friday  from like 6-4. I work Everyday but Thursdays and Sundays from 8-7. When he gets home from work he goes to the bedroom strips down to his boxers and plays games on his computer. Pretty much anytime he is home he is playing that stupid game. When I get home I make dinner and and draw. I'm not complaining about him wanting to relax after work because that's why I draw. When I am off on thurs I have a huge list of stuff to do. Last week I did 4 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, went to two different banks to pay bills, made dinner and got dinner ready for Friday, and deep cleaned the kitchen. When I come home on Saturday all he has done is sit on the couch and play games. Occasionally he will empty the dishwasher or do a load of laundry but that is rare. There is so much stuff that needs fixed so we can sell our house that he can do by himself while I'm at work and he doesn't.
     My other issue is that he never stops playing his game to come eat with me while the food is hot. He always has to microwave his takes it into the livingroom and eats during the two min breaks in his game. Then expects me to get his dishes and put them in the sink.
       My last issue is that I'm the only one that cleans and I have to ask him multiple times for at least 3 days to do anything. He bought an automatic cat scoop and set it up to dump it in a trash can so he doesn't have to clean it. Who's wouldn't be a big deal if we had odor blocking cat litter and he actualy took it out more than once every other week it's makin my house stink. I don't even want to live in my own house because it's disgusting. 
Any advice would be great. I'm willing to try just about anything.