Best sex of my LIFE lucky #11

Thought I would get back on Tinder yesterday and came across someone I knew but I knew they didn't know me. So I swiped right and we ended up matching and they hit me up that day and I ended up going to his house that last evening. We were just talking and laughing and having a really good time together. Then we came back inside and were just watching this weird ass show and talking and stuff you know then he makes a move and we start making out and then we go into his room. He is the ultimate tease and he was already so rough and I was LIVING in it. Then he tells me he has something for me and that he will be right back. He brings back handcuffs 😱😱😱 and he handcuffs my left wrist and left ankle and then he says he has something else and this MF busts out chains with cuffs on them so then I'm left with my wrist and ankle bound together and my right arms cuffed to the corner of the bed and omg talk about fuckin exhilarating .. I've always wanted this done to me but nobody ever has... and then he keeps teasing me and hitting and choking and talking so dirty and I thought I was going to die of pleasure lol and then he adjusts the cuffs to a different positions but now both my arms are up and my right leg is bound and then after literally thrown fucking me and choking me out (which btw is amazing and feels like a whip it high) he finally fucks me and omg it was like his dick was made for me.. and the like hour build up to the actual intercourse made it so much more amazing. Then we ended up getting interrupted so we just stopped and then we went in the backyard, which is nice as fuck, naked and we were laying with each other on this couch thing with a sheet on us and we are still doing dirty and handsy stuff but still casually talking. It was so awesome honestly and then we ended up fucking again in like 5 different positions dude and then I ended up having the hottest orgasm of my life with him inside of me and omg that was amazing.. then we kept going for a while and then we ended up going inside and I stayed the night. Then in the morning I'm woken up to him touching me and I was like YAS BITCH here we go again. Then he takes me pants off and goes down on me and he's so amazing at it and in love with it. And then we ended up fucking again yes again . It was 10/10 and then we were just hanging out and then like an hour later or whatever there goes his sexy, manly hand down my pants again and then we go into his big ass bathroom and the pants were taken off and we just started fucking AGAIN and this was really where it got sexy as fuck. We are fucking on the counter and he's hitting it from behind and then we are in the walk in closet and he's on top of me then I'm on top of him. And then I'm giving him head and mind you I have never had a dick this big so my gag reflex was very present lol but eventually I was able to deepthroat that shit and then he wanted me to hurt him and like be rough with his dick. I've never been any kind of dominant or caused any pain before but I was like fuck it okay and so I shoved that shit down my throats and as I was coming off it I just scraped and kinda bit down with my teeth and the look on his face was pure ecstasy like omg his face just turned me on even more. Then we stand up and he tells me he wants to do something to me and this MF whips me upside down while standing up and starts eating me out then we end up doing 69 while standing up and it's sooooo sexy that he's strong enough to hold me mid air, I wasn't even holding onto him. Then that was pretty much it and I know I'm leaving out a lot of detail but I just have to get this off my chest on here since I can't tell anybody I know what happened. Long story to that and no, neither of us are cheating or doing anything illegal. I am 20 and I told myself I was done ugh older men after my last boyfriend but this guy who is 34 brought so much hope back into my soul for older men lol and btw I said lucky #11 because he is the 11th person I've slept with and nobody else can compare to him at all, whatsoever, nope none. Now I'm stuck with bruises on my ankle from the handcuffs, bruises on my thighs and a fuckin hickey but it's alllllllll worth it