Rare opportunity to self-promote
Normally talking about your facebook/twitter/instagram accounts goes against our policies - and those posts get deleted. But we are going to make a rare one-time exemption today. 8-)
So do you have a twitter account? Do you want us to follow you? Do you want to follow us?
If so - give us and everyone else your handle below. And be sure to tell us what you normally post/talk about.
ie. My twitter handle is @guncearkan - I mostly talk about my kids and Glow - aka the stuff I spend 98% of my time on. (I spend the other 2% foolishly on sleep, showers, eating and finding ways to not exercise.)
Meanwhile Glow can be found at:
https://twitter.com/GlowHQ on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/glow on Facebook
https://instagram.com/glowhq/ on Instagram
Everyone who follows or likes us will get followed back today (and all the way thru the weekend).
So what's your account?
I am editing with (just one) of everyone's hyperlinks:
I'll do more tomorrow morning.