Anyone else feel depressed with summer coming?

I used to be a size 2, could fit into anything, had perky nice boobs, and a flat stomach. Now I have a flabby, pudgy stomach, and saggy, lopsided boobs. I am still 12 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight even at 6 months postpartum. Tried on a bikini that I would've looked great in before, and I had NO cleavage, just sagginess, my hips stuck out awkwardly over the top of the bottoms, and my stomach was all gross and jiggly. 
I know it's normal and it's okay, and I have a beautiful baby, blah blah blah. But lets be real. It feels like shit, to go from being naturally on the thinner side your ENTIRE life, to being chunky and your whole body looking like a strangers and nothing fitting right. I thought six months later maybe I'd be able to be okay with my body but I was wrong...I'm only 19, so that's part of it, is that I can't wear the cute things that people my age normally wear, I feel like I have to wear clothes for like 35+ year olds because my body isn't what it used to be. Maybe I'm just shallow idk. 
Just had to vent sorry.