want 1 more baby but he got fixed behind my back! update!

In 2015 I had my second child with my husband and we always talked about having a 3rd child and I have been telling him for a while now I want to try for another baby since it took us 3 yrs to get pregnant with our son and we have been trying So here the other night we got into a big argument and he was drinking he was pretty drunk just got back from his friends and he goes ahead and said when our son was 5 months old he got fixed cuz he was done with kids 😳, like what!!!! Did I just hear him right so I go and said no your lying to me and he said no and showed me the insurance paper he had saying he was shooting blanks now!! I'm so mad at him he's been sleeping on the couch and when I make dinner I only make enough for me and my 2 kids and he gets so pissed and I make sure I used all the hot water right before he gets home cuz he showers right away. I'm just in shocked how could he have let me think for months now that I could get pregnant I've been late twice and and took pregnancy test and he seen how upset I was crying cuz of how bad I want a 3rd child, like how could he do this to me, I don't think I can look at him the same way anymore or even have sex with him for awhile knowing what I know. 
UPDATE: before you all think im a bad wife for what I'm doing to him, he's a grown as man that can make his own dinner and NO he dose not pay the bills only I work too not as Much as him but that's the way it work for us with our 2 kids and not having to pay a shit load for daycare and we have always talked about having 3 kids, we have been together for 13 yrs.