Lied about sexual assault (Rant ABOUT FIL)

My husbands step dad who "raised" him has been spreading a nasty lie about my husband. He told my daughter's father (they knew each other before we met & we met at work not knowing they knew each other) that my husband molested his younger step sister and was charged and sent to prison.

I never believed this was true-his parts are homeless meth addicts who have no plans on ever changing there druggy life. Sadly just like my daughter's father who chooses drugs over her & has now for 12yrs.

My husband and i have been going thru the process of them adopting my (our) son-(his father passed away in a car accident a month after he was born)-& in order for a step parent to adopt where we live you first have to get fingerprinted with the state & fbi-to insure there hasn't been any crime against a child. I also requested copies of two cases from my husband's past.

I just opened the results & I'm angry! His step dad is such a low life P.O.S.!! There was signs of abuse but not from my husband! And not sexual! (although just as bad)-The abuse wasn't my husband it was his step dad abusing his own daughter & in the report it states how he tried to push blame on his then 13yr old step son and the requested the state to intervene with both children. which never happened.

I'm so angry that he has been accusing my husband of such a horrible thing and it be nothing but lies! I'VE SEEN MY HUSBAND BREAK DOWN INTO TEARS BECAUSE OF THIS!

HIS STEP DAD IS A HORRIBLE PERSON! AND NOW WANTS TO SEE OUR NEW BORN NOT A CHANCE