#10... Why? 😢

Charla
After 9 previous miscarriages and trying to conceive for 4 years, i really wanted to believe this was going to be it! It was perfect, I got pregnant on my husband's birthday, and was due 4 days after my birthday! My doctor was keeping a close eye on me, i was on progesterone because progesterone was low. I knew something wasn't right, they weren't showing me the ultrasounds when they were being done! At 8 weeks, i started bleeding and passing small clots, I knew what was starting to happen. I waited and went to my doctor's appointment where I was told I had another blighted ovum (my 6th one out of 10 pregnancies), and that I needed a D&C because I was bleeding but my cervix was closed. The D&C has been done, i'm supposed to get blood panels again to see if they can find a problem with me, but nothing showed last time on the blood panels. I think it's a waste, i feel like for some reason i'm just not meant to ever experience that happiness! I'm completely broken and shattered and no doctor's have been able to tell us why this keeps happening. 😣😢😭