Such they made bad mil mother's day cards

Valerie

So my mil is horrible. I actually love it when she gets all I don't want anything to do with anyone because then she at least stays out of our business. He wasn't even raised by her more by his grandparents and great uncle. I wish I could find a card that says thanks for having your son so I could find him. She takes advantage of us all the time and uses us when it covent for her. If we call to ask check up on her she's always busy and can't talk, but if she wants something hey how are you what are you doing. We bought a new car and my husband has been working his butt off to pay everything and have enough money to do anything we want to do, but she cused us out every way possible because she knew the money we spent on her all the time is gone because it goes to the car. Now mother's day is a couple of days away and she is all what you gonna get me where you gonna take me. My mom is so supportive, we are unable to go see her and it breaks my heart. I told my husband I'd rather take your grandma out and leave your mom in the dark were she's been hiding for the past 3 months. She gave birth to you and that's about it. And he agrees she only comes around when she wants something. I can't wait to be all done with school and have the money we need to move and move to be with my family. He's like I don't like that my family is only a family to look the part for others, and he can't wait to be around my family, a family that is a true family through thick and thin. Can't wait to move.

Am I out of line not wanting to spend mother's day with a woman who doesn't act like a mom?

Thanks for reading the rant.