May down the drain

Another failed month - happy Mother's Day to me. 
For our first baby we tried for over a year, and lost it at 12 weeks. Now it's been 6 months since that and I'm still not pregnant. So many women around me have started trying and had their babies all in this time. Some have even had one and are pregnant with their second. 
I have an extremely difficult time with TTC, I am type A to the max and get what I want when I want it because I work for it. But this? I can't buy it, learn it, or force it and it's driving me insane. I get my heart broken every single month and I'm beginning to doubt if I should even bother. 
My best friend told me "You don't have to be smart to get pregnant, just look around." But that's even more exacerbating - people in poverty, people with no stability of their own, having baby after baby? 
What about me? I did the "right" things. I went to school, I got my career, the money, house, car, husband, all the "things". I got my life together before I decided to add another into it, and now I get the short end of the stick?
I have my baby joy taken from me for what? I'm the unlucky winner? I'm the 1 in 4? 
I write this because I know many of you most likely feel the same and I just need a sounding board for these overwhelming, embarrassing, anonymous emotions. Off to go cry now ✌🏽