My Bosses spoil me ❤️

Elle • Mama to an angel 💕 praying for our rainbow!
I work for a firm owned by three guys and a wife of one of the guys. Well a few days ago, I finally shared with one of the guys that I lost my baby 7 weeks ago. I never told them I was pregnant because I feared I would miscarry, as I did. Well the boss I told is a father to a three year old and he and his wife had struggled for years with infertility. He came to me yesterday and told me that they had set up for me to go to a spa tomorrow (Saturday morning) for an hour long customized facial and head/ shoulder massage and he gave my husband and I their tickets to see Chris Brown later Saturday night. They have a VIP loft at the Golden1 Center in Sacramento so that is where we get to sit! I've never even been to a concert before! And I definitely couldn't afford to buy myself a facial! I almost cried. I love my bosses. They are so kind and go above and beyond. I've only worked here for three months! I am trying to find a way to do something for them in return because this means so much to my husband and I that they care about us and our happiness this much. Any ideas on how to thank them?