Need Serious Advice ❗️ Everyone comment😔

DeAndrea • 21Year Old Parent . O`Mauri Is My Heart
I've been talking to this guy I've been knowing since middle school for 9 months now . & the relationship was okay in the beginning but now that we're actually together and it's been some months in I'm wondering if I should just let the relationship go and be alone for a bit . He's selfish, insecure, we stay together & he accuses me of cheating every other day but I've caught him plenty of time , including finding out he's had sex with woman and he lied about it but I tried giving him a chance 🤦🏽‍♀️ But I'm truly not happen Bc I know he isn't gonna change and he's said it before . He doesn't know how to treat a woman from what I see he thinks that everything materialistic that he does for me is enough . But he never tried to show affection and I don't like that . He takes care of my son but I just don't feel he's the one for me... I don't see him as being apart of my future Bc we really don't have anything in common. I just feel like we only together Bc he needs a place to stay and I need a car . And I'm working on getting that but he tried to control what I do and where I go. When I tell him about going with a friend or mention them he's always saying how they ain't shit 😒 like who says stuff like that . I'm just not happy and I'd rather struggle on my own then be with someone I'm not happy with . I want the good to out weigh the bad . But he's too petty and I can't handle it anymore . I'd rather be alone with just me and my child . I'm tired of relationships ... someone give me some good advice please... I'm at my breaking point 😔