She hates me

My husband and I have been married 1 month shy of a year and his mother has never liked me. She wanted him to marry someone from where he lives and made it clear to me that there were lots of girls there for him. She'd made it clear that I shouldn't get pregnant until we had been married at least a year and I'm pregnant. I asked her if she'd be willing to come when baby is born and she pretty much told me that I was on my own for this.
She always excludes me from things and even tried to talk me our of marrying my husband the day before the wedding.
I've tried to do my best and to be nice, but she barely acknowledges I exist and when she does, it's to tell my husband I did something wrong.
I informed my husband of things last night and told him that's why I won't sign a Mother's Day card for her and he's not to sign my name either.
His dad is the sweetest. He's called me 'Daughter' since my husband and I got married and always make a point to tell me he loves me, while husbands mom has never said she loves me and never calls me her daughter.
I don't know what to do. I've been nice and loving but all I feel is hate from her. I'm not allowed talking to his sister(18) anymore(who has a lot of mental issues known to everyone) because I apparently try to counsel and I'm not her parents and I don't have training to talk her through things.
I'm a Christian and I know I need to be loving and kind but my mood is 10x worse with this pregnancy and I'm getting fed up.
Any help would be appreciated...