14 weeks and really sick

I'll be 15 weeks in 3 days and I've been very sick this entire pregnancy. I've been in the hospital at least 17 times for migraines (that I've had since I was 5), nonstop vomitting, dizzy spells. For the last few days I've been having some pretty intense cramps, I wouldn't say severe because when I had my miscarriage, I felt like I was dying..I can manage these cramps, but they still hurt....a lot. These last two days, I've thrown up any and everything I've ate/had to drink and I just got out of the hospital this week for extreme dehydration and I'm just so overwhelmed with the amount of visits I have to make. I get that it's a part of pregnancy, but I'm still human and it's still a lot to deal with and it's hard constantly being sick. I know it'll be worth it in the end but I'm nowhere near the end right now and I'm just trying to not lose my mind. I'll most likely end up in the hospital tonight because I can feel myself about to throw up a Gatorade I tried to drink and I'm afraid that since I haven't kept anything down, the baby might not be okay..and I might not be okay either. Ugh......I love growing a life and I'm thankful but I don't like being pregnant. 🙁