am I crazy jealous or am I right??!! help!!

Ana
So ill do a little background here so yall can give me fair advice cause i got to a point in my life where idk what to do. My boyfriend and I have known each other since we were very young like..elementary school. Hes 32 years old and im 25. 7 years ago we decided that we would start dating, he became my boyfriend and things were vert serious after a couple of months. His family loves me know well who I am to him and so does mine. After our first year together i started to receive phone calls from girls saying he was with them also and that they had been dating for years even before i came to his life. He swore that both of them  were ex gfs and that hes with me now. (Btw i forgot to mention i was his crush since we were little kids). So i believed him. He lived very far away from me so he was trying to move in with me. Having to do that he would need a new job so he started applying to some place closer to where we would live. One day he came over he has a very important interview it was a great opportunity so he dropped me off at work and took my car to the interview. He later picked me up we went to eat and by the time we got home i hat some pictures in my phone of him HAVING SEX in my car with one of the girls he claimed to be ex with. So i broke up with him. Some months passed we started seing each other again but i will be honest. I didnt love him anymore he had lost my respect and i hated him. I dated other guys and he dated other girls but we never stopped talking or seing each other in all those years lile 5 maybe. So this dec 25th 2016 we decided we would get back together and try it again. But i dont trust him i get mad if hes online and not talking to me i call him and if he dont answer i just get paranoic i fight him a lot over not answering his damn phone or going out without me knowing. He wants to marry me he says it every day but i just dont know what to do!! Specially cause few days ago i had his phone with me it was locked but all of a sudden a call from a girl named Jen came in multiple times and i didnt answer cause i was afraid of going through the same shit again and when i asked him who is she he said thats a friend of his. Wtf! Im so confused im supposed to trust him but i cant but i want to but then again i cant and its hurting me so so much. Please be kind with your words cause this is just causing me enough pain. Help please!