how to tell my husband ๐Ÿ˜ž

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
I just need to rant...
I've been having some brown spotting nothing major no bleeding only when i wiped there wad brown spotting so I tried not to think of it to much and did not tell my husband. We had 3 mcs and then last Sunday I found out I'm expecting again we were so over the moon. My husband been really good to me taking care of me, always tell me to walk slow, don't do anything in the house all I need to do is rest and eat and sleep. That's all he wants me to do. Everything was fine until the spotting got light pink (I was worried) but didn't tell my husband because I didn't want him to worry. Then the next morning on Saturday I was bleeding I'm shattered my heart knew but I still didn't tell him. I'm afraid it'll crush him again ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ž. Today is Mother's Day he bought flowers for me. Seeing him so happy I just couldn't I don't want to take away his happiness. My heart hurts I don't know what to do. I keep asking God why? Why can't I have a baby? Why can't I give my husband a child? We're married for almost 2 years. We started ttc last July. All we asked is just to have a child. I feel like I'm a failure I failed my husband I failed our family I failed his love for me.ย