HELP! anyone else a social drinker with a sober SO?

Tina
Has anyone else been in a relationship where one person is sober and the other drinks? For me, I am the drinker and he is three years sober. He is a recovering addict who is in AA.  We both knew this about one another before getting into our relationship, (7 months ago) and I thought we were both okay with it, but lately it seems to be changing or maybe I'm just crazy. I asked him if it bothered him that I drank and he said no. But  He won't kiss me after I've had a few beers, MOST DEFINITELY will not have sex when I've been drinking, and has asked me to start going to drinking support groups to understand his lifestyle better and what he goes through. He will not go out to bars with me and has made it very clear how embarrassing it is to be seen with my friends and I when we've had a few, and does not want to pick me up from bars. Moreover he just finds it annoying when I drink I guess. I never ever ever pressure him to drink and I respect his choices for being sober, but I'm wondering if this is going to work/how to make it work..? Everything about him is so amazing, and is everything I've looked for. So it's hard for me to wrap my head around how this one thing could be an issue, and I'm also a bartender. Booze is just all around in my lifestyle. Am I being selfish? HELP!