17, pregnant and I might get kicked out😞

Natasha • Mother of two beautiful little girls💜💗
I already have depression and I always think about if I'm really a bad daughter but my mom only made me feel worse about it.....I left to spend the weekend with Allen ( my fiancé and the baby's dad) cause she was upset with me because of idk what. I thought she needed space so I gave it to her. Mind you I told her I was going to do it she said whatever. I woke up Saturday morning to her yelling at me through voice mail and texts. I came home yesterday (mind you I limped home cause my right hip and my right leg are killing me AND I almost passed out on the way home to give her her Mother's Day present and make her dinner cause I had barely eaten or had anything to drink) and she automatically told me to give her the keys and when I came to my room she had taken the lock off my door like I had any privacy in this house in the first place. She would still try to barge into my room when the lock was in and she does it when I'm in the bathroom. I was already crying to Allen yesterday about how I feel like a horrible daughter and she only made me feel worse. I don't feel like getting out of bed or doing anything anymore. I'm so depressed that I don't even feel excited anymore to find out the baby's gender. I feel like a horrible person and I don't want to do anything but lay in bed and cry. She's kicked me out before because the guy that was living with us before had told her that I had had a boy in the house when I was on the phone with a friend. Mind you he never came upstairs or in the house to check. She believed him and told me to either move back down to Florida with my abusive father or leave. I ended up living with my ex boyfriend and his family for almost a year before she let me back in. She made a big deal out of it saying that I was a runaway when she told me to leave. She went so far as to getting the school (that I used to go to) to convince his mom to kick me out. I ended up having to spend nights all around with my friends since I had nowhere to go. She still acts like everything is my fault and I've gotten used to my parents and everyone else saying it that I've just started to blame myself for everything since I know everyone else will..... 😔😞 just two days ago I was happy...... now I don't want to do anythingÂ