Absolutely devastated 😭 Is this a chemical?

katie β€’ Pregnant through IVF after 4 years of infertility and 4 consecutive early losses. Mommy to Alaina (6) and Niko due 11/18 πŸ’“
I thought my rainbow baby was on the way but after testing today idk 😭 I tested with FMU today at 10 dpo and the line was just like it was when I took the first test at 8 dpo. Yesterday the line was noticeably darker and today it's back to light. It's a squinter for sure. So, I freak out and go buy more tests and the bottom one is the result I got. I think I'm having a chemical. I've been cramping the last two days. I just want to cry my eyes out. My husband is mad that I bought more tests and frustrated with me that I'm "overreacting." My period is due on Friday and my doctor said to just wait and see if it comes but I feel so upset now that I don't know what to do 😞 idk why this is happening to me. Being pregnant and then miscarrying, then having a chemical pregnancy?! πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Has any one experienced their lines getting lighter and still had a healthy pregnancy? 😞😞😞