7 Years of Infertility, then...

Amanda
Mommy Post: some of you know my fertility journey (PCOS)... the path no woman ever asked for and yet so many must travel down.  My husband and I wanted our own little family and had some deep seated fears that it would never happen.  

After 7 years, doctor after doctor, test after test,we have our precious baby boy. It still amazes me that we have been given this precious gift, this not so tiny human who looks up at us every day with a smile and a laugh.  I am amazed each day as he looks around at the world and he opens MY eyes to it in such an amazing way.  My heart is beyond full.

I am so blessed not only for having this chance to be his mommy, but I am also beyond blessed to have been surrounded by friends and family who helped my husband and I along this journey. 

For those going through infertility issues, do not give up.  I was told they couldn't figure out why... but after 7 years, we have a beautiful little boy.

For other FTM, especially those who went through their own fertility journey to get here, stop worrying.  I know every little thing seems scary, that this amazing thing could be taken away, that it really is too good to be true, but trust me, you want to enjoy every second because time FLIES.  Bask in its wonder ladies. (Hugs)