Feeling like I fail at pregnancy.

Mesha • Hubby and I have been together 8 years. Have a 2 year old boy and due in June with baby girl!
So with my first baby I developed SPD at 32 weeks. By 39 weeks I was on bedrest, painkillers, and was begging for an induction. Before that point I had never even touched Tylenol and had planned for a natural delivery. 
Flash forward to this pregnancy, I knew the SPD would come back but I felt prepared. But when it started at 16 weeks I was a little freaked. But I was determined to be strong. I was doing this for a good reason. I hate complaining and usually have a high pain tolerance so it's hard for me to admit when I'm falling apart. Up until now (25 weeks) I had kept up with cleaning and my toddler, cooked dinner, been a rock star (in my mind). But after the third night of my husband having to carry me to bed he has decided I'm done being tough and need to stop this. He has put me on "modified bedrest" (basically, sit unless you need to shower or pee or get something to eat) and tomorrow he wants me to discuss crutches or a wheelchair with my pt who specializes in SPD. I know he is right. I'm in agony. But I can't help feeling like a whiner and a failure. I recently learned though that SPD that isn't properly handled can lead to permanent issues. So now it's just me being selfish if I don't do something about it.  
Any other SPD sufferers out there? How does it make you feel? How do you manage?