Husbands.

Michelle ā€¢ Married and first time mommy!
I just want to dedicate this post to my husband. 
I see a lot of woman on here talk so negative about their husbands and it makes me so angry. I could never talk down about my husband, even if he did make a mistake. 
My husband has done so much for me since we found out I was pregnant. I got really sick for 3 weeks. I threw up every 5 minutes and every time I tried eating, I'd throw it up too. I could never fall asleep and I was always laying on my couch in pain. He would sit at my feet and watch to make sure I was doing ohkay, he changed the trash can for me all the time and cleaned up any vomit that didn't make it into the trash. If I said I wanted something he'd drive to the store and get it. He was there for me for anything. I went through this phase where I hated my vitimans and fought taking them because of how sick I was for 3 months. He was always on top of me about taking them and wouldn't leave me alone until I took them. I now take them no problem everyday thanks to him. He's just been really good and supportive through out this whole pregnancy and  it makes me love him more and more.   
šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜