Implantation bleeding??

Christina
Sorry for details! Me and my husband decided we would like to start a family now that I'll be 30 this year and married for 6 we think it's time Haha but any way. I have PCOS not super bad bc when I work out and eat good my hormones level out and I can get my period every 30 days. But most times I don't ovulate I had my tubes flushed March 7th and April 5th my period came. Of course with a yeast infection the week prior. Now for the month of may was hoping to get my period again hoping that somehow the flushing made me go back on track had another yeast infection and was positive my period would start. Nope it has showed up yet and this past weekend I had a few minor cramps n Sunday light brown spotting so I thought for sure it was coming and Monday nothing?! I'm stunned. I don't wanna get my hopes up but my dr did say I would be fertile for 4 months after flushing. I show no other symptoms really except I am more tired at bed time and my husband told me last night my left breast looked alot bigger. Any advice would help ty