period talk

Jzarne
We have good and bad days and I feel like we have more bad days then good. There's never a day where he doesn't make me mad at him. When I am mad at him for doing something stupid, he'll be mad at me for being mad at him and he always says the same thing "why are you always made at me" making me feel like I'm in the wrong when I know I'm not. I just don't understand why we have to fight all the bloody time and it's killing me. He's always saying stuff like "well you're always mad at me why are we even together?" Or "just leave me if you don't like it". He can't change one thing for me or stop playing games for a few hours a day to spend time with me but when he wants something he makes me stop doing whatever I am doing even if it's important and he tells me to love him blah blah blah. I don't feel like this is fair but what would I know I'm just an over emotional girl on my period. I'm so over guys always jumping to that every single time I'm mad like no dipshit you're the asshole who mad me mad in the first place don't go blaming my period. (Btw I am on my period which makes everything so much worse). You know what else is annoying? My boyfriend asks me, whilst I'm on my period, "why are you mad at me" like really? You know I'm on my period seriously? I can't control this I really can't and it's annoying not only me but all the people I've surrounded myself with. I have no idea how the post has gone way off topic but whatever. My period just changes me so much and it's annoying, I can't do anything without getting extremely mat at everyone and then in left there feeling bad for yelling at my brother or something like that. Please help me, is there any way I can stop being so being so emotional, stressed, angry, sad and have my anxiety all over the place?