My BFP Story

Caity
It finally happened!!! I'm not sure it's completely hit me yet to be honest. But, I want to share what I did this month cuz I always find those posts most helpful. We'd been TTC for 10 months. I really didn't think this would be the month because I had a little head cold during O. I was taking Mucinex (some people think that promotes pregnancy but that's not why I was taking it). I also used OPKs (the cheap ones from Amazon) which I had been doing for months and PreSeed for the first time. I didn't really have any symptoms other thank being a little more tired than usual. Otherwise I felt just like I do every month. I had cramps like I normally do and was almost certain my period was going to start any minute. No spotting or anything. I waited until I was 3 days late to test because I was tired of BFNs. Used FMU this morning and got a very bold positive. Thinking hopeful thoughts for all of you trying. I know it's heartbreaking every month it doesn't happen. Happy to answer any other questions you have! Good luck!!!