Woke up from napping with my fiancé...

Leah Margaret • 3 children to adore, and adding one more! My fiancé Craig and I are expecting pink bows on 06/04! 🎀
I woke up from an afternoon-evening nap with my fiancé about 11-11:30pm tonight. (We laid down around 5, woke up to eat and stayed up for a few hours then went back to sleep for a little while). Now, when I woke up I came upstairs, as we live in the in-law apartment downstairs (bathroom is nit yet finished) to use the bathroom and started feeling bad cramping both in the front and back. From periods and previous births I know back labor is something I always have, with back and front cramping though? Painful and something that has not yet happened this pregnancy. My SO woke up and was sitting next to me when all of a sudden the pain got worse and I felt as if my water was going to break. Our daughter was bearing down on my cervix and it felt like a balloon was about to explode. I sat through the pain and had Craig get a towel to put underneath me in case it did break. Once the pain passed we quickly packed hospital bags just in case. I don't want to go to the hospital until I am sure I am in labor as my mother can only get to me via taxi cab, I'd have to wake my in-laws AND if it's not active labor I would have done all that (waking and such) to have someone drive me 30+ minutes to the hospital my OBGYN is associated with. (Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, CT) I don't want to go into the hospital close to our house and be told I AM in labor and not have my own doctor deliver. Currently I am once again in the bathroom cause I constantly feel like I have to pee. She has dropped over the past week, I've also been having on and off contractions this week, lost my mucous plug last Sunday, got noticeably bigger and heavier breasts, and had changes in her movement. (More active) I am currently 39+1 week (now that it's past midnight here I'm 39+2). Please ladies pray for me. I desperately want her here, I do not want to have to be induced again as with my first two. I'm not sure how to count contractions so I've been waiting for my water to break. Just hope it happens soon! 
I'm going to attempt to lay down and get some rest before/if I go into labor tonight, which seems likely to me. 
I have 3 other Children who live with their father but I was induced with my first 2 and with my second I mainly labored while sleeping, and just woke up when my son wet the bed, felt a pop and a few hours later realized it was actually my water that broke and not from him wetting the bed (cause that's when I felt wet, changed and put on heavy pad to have it soak through in a few hours as I dozed). I am in a decent amount of pain as of right now but at least I'm prepared.
For those moms who know what's going on here do you think this could be it?