Broken little girl

Emijean

I know this isn't really a <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.baby">parenting app</a> but I don't know what to do. My fiance's little sister (10) keeps having her heart shattered by her mother. Yesterday she broke down crying at least seven times within 45 minutes because her mother screamed at her in public, guilt tripped her, and played many other mind games on her. On top of that she's choosing a man that puts her further into her addiction and his child (2 years) over hannah (fiance's little sister) and her mother's reason is because she's raised that little girl since she was 6 months old. Hannah doesn't like this man whatsoever, nobody in the family does (he's a creep) and hannah has told her mother this and in return her mother told her that hannah was "trying to steal her happiness". Her mother is planning on moving to new Mexico (hannah lives with her aunty, thank god) and she tried to guilt trip hannah into going with her. Now all of this is just the tip of the iceberg and I won't even get into everything because this will turn into a damn book. This baby girl has been taken from her mother at least a dozen times and it's always over drugs, alcohol or straight out abandoning her. How she's still such a little angel I don't know. Luckily she's always gone to family but they don't realize how deep her trauma is and I don't really know how to help her heal and keep her safe (she made a comment about understanding why one of her older brothers does drugs now) she really only opens up to my fiance and I but other than letting her vent I don't know what to do. It also takes a while to get her to actually talk about it and I don't want to push her over the edge by asking too many questions, but I also need to get more information so her aunty can use it to get custody.

Edit: I forgot to add she has been much better today after getting cuddles from her big brother (my fiance) and me doing her hair most of the day ❤

Edit #2: hannah has talked with her counselor and her aunty. Her aunt has now started the process of getting custody of her and it's highly likely that they will get custody. Her aunt and uncle have also asked us to take care of her for the time being so her mother cannot take her out of state and hide her. Thank you all for the support ❤

UPDATE!!! hannahs aunt won custody!!!!! She's safe now and having an awesome time on vacation 😊