A mother of TWO Boys & Graduated

Sesme • ✨Mama Bear✨💝
I'm 18 Years old and I'm a mom of two boys. I graduated May 26, 2017 🎓 I'm very Proud of myself because all of the doubts I had I FINALLY did it, I Graduated !!! I take care of my boys by myself, my mom didn't because she never raised me. My grandma raised me. So I remember asking the doctor at just 15, "Are you sure" those lines were Clear and pink. I cried and walked home because I was scared. I went 9 months, emotional, scared, and lonely. Because I had no friends and my baby's father wasn't allowed to be with me. I had my first son at 16 September 2, 2015 his name is Kaiden. I raised him and still is, he became my friend and my best one at that. Months later in my Junior Year of high school in May I found out I was pregnant AGAIN I was judged and disrespected and even shook because I couldn't believe I was having my second child In high school. But I did it !! After Long nights with bottles and homework I earned it. So go ahead and speak negative but just remember I earned my way Here where I am today. I love my boys truly and dearly as always. I am a Newberry High school Alumni 🎓❤️