RANT!!!

This may come across rude and if it report me and I'll gladly delete this drama filled app. I see so many young teenagers on here talking about sex and wanting baby's while they are children themselves. Even worse is I've seen grown adults encouraging this behavior. My (adopted) little brother has gotten himself into trouble and is paying for it but now on top of it all his little "ex-girlfriend" is now screaming she's pregnant... Hasn't taken a test and is saying she's pregnant and probably hasn't even gotten her first period. Even if she is the chances she isn't sleeping with anyone else is low. Unfortunately he's growing up in a backwoods town that is full of drug addicts and girls who love sleeping around starting at a very young age. What's worse is society endorses it all these celebrities promoting going out naked. I'm over all the am I pregnant questions because it's common sense to go take a test or go to the obgyn. No one on here can tell you if you are pregnant. I can't be the only one tired of it..