pregnant and depressed

CC
Hey guys I'm back because I need more advice. I'm 17 and 31 weeks pregnant. Right now my pregnancy has just been one emotional mess. I have the love and support from my family but when it comes down to my child's father it's one thing after another. I've spoken about how he has said hurtful thing towards me before as far as the baby like I should kill her stab her and sell her for 33 thousand dollars and split the money with him. All this while he was LIVING with me. Before he decided to move out we got into this huge fight about him having another baby on the way after he told me he didn't even want my baby so after that we pretty wasn't speaking at all even after I told him how I just wanted to have a peaceful co parent relationship and didn't get any reply. So now him and my mom speak and just a few minutes ago my mom called me and told me that he and his son mom are currently in Relationship with and was pregnant with his baby which means he has 3 babies otw and he pretty much said that he told his baby mom about me and that she was saying how if the baby is his then she's gonna keep their son away from him. He told her that there was a possibility that my baby could be his. So at this point he is making me look very bad to keep his son in his life when he knows for a fact that this baby is his At this point I just don't know what to do anymore I'm tired of crying I've been crying my whole pregnancy I trying not to stress my self out but I am really hurt. It just sucks because I had no type of support from him all he has ever said was hurtful thing to me about our daughter otw but is with his other baby mom and supporting her.....should I just move on and forget about him ? Should I just keep him away from our daughter ?