didn't know I was pregnant

Kris • Bethany Emilia LeRae Moreno💞 April 15, 2019🤰🏼

I should have made my doctor give me a test but when she told me I was fine and didn't need one i didn't think anything of it until today. I went it to change my bc from the pill to the shot when i got my last pack of pills I missed a couple and didn't think anything of it since I have done this before and nothing happened (I know irrespossibility on me) anyway i got what i thought was a light period then today at work it got bad everything hurt and the bleeding got heavy just thinking the awful part of the period started i went on with my day. the bleeding ended up being really really bad by the end of my day and only got worse. (I'm still bleeding and hurting but not near as bad) on my way home i didn't think I would

be able to finish driving it hurt so bad. I make it home and take a long long hot bath to help ease the cramps. it didnt help to much. after soaking i decide to turn on the shower to wash my hair and get out. i stand up and can feel it move down and fall out of me. I already knew what it was but for some reason I needed to check and be certain. I pull it back and open the sack and seen my baby's extremely tiny little arm it crushed my heart. I didn't know you could love something so much and it hurt so bad to loose something you didn't even know you had.