Does he still have feelings for me?? or?

Destiny
So, me and my ex broke up before my birthday two months ago; we were together on and off for four years. He broke up with me because I made a joke that I'd get pregnant (which he's very very not fond of at the moment but I'd NEVER do anything like that him, ever) and I know I shouldn't have made a joke like that, bit it slipped from my mouth and it went from there. Now that saying, that's the only thing I've ever done to make him break up with me where he's been the one pushing me away, almost having me be the side chick and some other things. That aside, he sent me a text one day mainly saying that he knows I'm using dating websites and that "he can put two-and-two together" and that I should be careful to where I told him that that I haven't had sex with him since the day he broke up with me. He then said that he wanted to be a fwb kind of couple. So I oddly enough agreed and we've been perfectly fine. However, what's confusing me is that when I come over and it's late I'll lay there and he'll cuddle like major big time like when we're dating (and this was after a few times of seeing him). My question is, is he still into me? He still shows that he cares and that he doesn't want me to go at times but I'm trying to respect what we've decided even though I'm very much still in love with him.... and it seems like the same with him. Thoughts? Comments? Advice?? Help???