stupid period or pregnant??😭😭😭

Sarah
I'm 25 days late for my period. I've taken two tests and they were both negative (though the first negative was pretty faint. Idk if that means anything) my boobs are kinda sore near the pits, I've been nauseous for 5 days now, and I've also been having nasty poops and farts for 5 days as well. I can't eat very much otherwise it feels like I'm going to throw up but I never do. I had some spaghetti fo lunch today and it didn't taste right along with my oatmeal I had this morning. I've had unprotected sex a lot (because I'm trying for a baby lol) I just keep psyching myself out and I have so many what if questions. I'm paying close attention to my body but it's driving me insane. I'll get some pain in my abdomen and think maybe that's my period? But what if it's not and I am pregnant and I just misscaried? What if I the baby is in my tubes? I need help😭 I don't want to tell my husband yet until I know! The last time I missed my period was two years ago😭😩 sorry for the book..I'm just so nervous and antsy right now..