My birth story! ☺️

Brandi Lynne • Mommy to Lila May 3/1/15 ♡ & Vera Rose 9/28/17 ♡
This is a little late but here's my birth story! I started having contractions around 730pm on Saturday Feb. 28th and was admitted around 9pm. They broke my water around 1145pm and then the contractions REALLY started to pick up. I caved and got the epidural and progressed from 5cm to 10cm over night without any pain which was awesome! But my doctor was worried I wouldn't feel the urge to push I was so numb and so he cut my epidural in half. All my modesty went out the window and I didn't care that like 10 nurses and other people were in the room. My husband was so supportive and such a great labor coach!! They put a mirror at the end of the bed so I could see her head crowning and then took it away because I went into a tunnel vision of PAIN. I pushed for 5 of the longest hours of my life and really just wanted to "poop" on the table! TMI but that's literally what I was aiming to do because it meant my baby would come too 😂  Anyways, the pain got SO bad but I just kept pushing harder and harder knowing my baby was so close to coming into this world. Then I heard her cry and I started crying and shaking uncontrollably. I guess it's normal and called labor shakes because of the adrenaline rush! I glanced over and saw what I thought was a penis and started saying "is she a he?! And panicking because we have so much girly stuff lol but I guess it was the umbilical cord 😂 She weighed a perfect 6lbs, 13oz and was 20 in long. She came on her due date; March 1st at 9:52am. Who knew she was punctual like her daddy. I'm still healing up after having a 2nd degree tear and some serious hemorrhoids. She was worth ALL the pain I endured that day but I don't think I could go through all that again and told my husband we might be adopting the second child! 😉 
Almost 2 weeks later and she is just pure perfection! 👶💜