He's here!!!!

Adrienne
Welcome to the world our sweet baby boy, James Levi!! Came at 6:16am on March 12th and was 5lbs 9oz 19 inches and 110% angel!! I was having contractions 10 minutes apart all day and then at about midnight, they started getting closer and stronger. By 3am we were 5 minutes apart and the pain was unbearable so we headed to the hospital at 4am! They checked my cervix and we were only 1cm dilated, but 100% effaced! As soon as the nurse finished the pelvic exam, I had the craziest contraction and my water broke...no...EXPLODED all over the place! They quickly admitted me to a room and put baby on the monitors to check his heart rate. The doctor came in and was so concerned because the baby's heart rate was dropping with every contraction. My doctor was awesome and made the decision to do an emergency C-section and I was whisked away to the OR. Everything happened so quickly, and 10 to 15 minutes later, we heard sweet baby James' first cry and snorts (he snorts like a piglet which the most ADORABLE thing ever!!). He is so beautiful and we are soooo very blessed!!! He is fearfully and wonderfully made!!! God is so good!!