My journey to glow

Im 18 years old dating the same man I lost my virginity to and weve been together over two years. this was the first time I was pregnant and found out I lost my baby after 16 weeks, as you can tell my feet were already swelling and started a little bump. 😏 Since then its been a struggle for me emotionally but my SO has been BEYOND supportive. After a few complete cycles and practicing what we thought was safe sex (lol) I went to the hospital with sharp abdominal pains. We found out I was pregnant again & we're so excited because the doctor assured with no bleeding the baby was okay. we did an ultrasound but didn't seen anything because it was too early. She wanted a follow up with my primary care dr to test my levels a few more times. Every other day I had my blood drawn and not once got a call to tell me my levels until I seen a gyno who told me I had two baseball sized dermoid cysts on my ovaries. Also found I had an eptopic pregnancy. I was scheduled to remove the improper pregnancy and ended up with one less ovary. this was heart breaking of course being I'm only 18 and having trouble with infertility. anyways its been a full cycle and now me and my SO were told to try to conceive now to be sure my other cyst doesn't grow. So thats how I ended up on this app. I love seeing all the support of mommas & soon-to-bes with women struggling to conceive. it gives me tons of hope!