Poll for stay at home moms and dads...

Li

Realistically speaking, if you have an infant (6 months) to take care of and had to do one chore per day (like one one day sweep/mop the house, another day wash laundry, another day pick up items around the house, etc) how much down time would you have?

Let's assume the infant takes a nap every 2-3 hours and stays asleep for about 45minutes to a little bit past an hour. And the infant is also fairly easy (like he's happy in a jumper or on his play mat for at least 20-30 minutes).

I ask because we're financially in the red right now so I asked my husband to try and start up at etsy account since he's home and can make custom coasters and other things. But so far he's only made a few coasters and I sometimes come home to him playing video games rather than trying to start up the etsy account.

Don't get me wrong, I get he's doing a great job as a stay at home dad and that's he's busy with our baby but I just wonder if he understands the importance of him trying to make us a little extra income...

Vote below to see results!