husband says "just switch to formula"

🐵🙈
I've posted before Im getting a lot of harrassment at work about pumping. I'm struggling with finances because my paychecks are about $100 less a week because of clocking out to pump. And everyone around me seems to be against breastfeeding so I'm not getting much support. Many days I think I should just throw in the towel. But I absolutely LOVE breastfeeding. I love the connection we have. I love the excited look on her face when we first feed again after I pick her up from daycare. It's just such an incredible bond. And it makes all the stress worth it. If I break that bond I think my ppd would be 10 times worse. I confide my stress in my husband and instead of giving me support he says "just switch to formula, I'll pay for it. It's not that big of a deal" I'm so hurt and confused. I thought he was the one person who supported me in continuing to breastfeed and now I see he doesn't care. My baby is 7 months. And I had hoped to breastfeed until her first year. But now that I don't even have my husbands support I feel helpless.
 EBF moms, how would you handle this situation?