this is a long one, I need advise

Melissa
So me and my husband have been together for 6 years married for almost 3. He used to work swing shifts (changing every week) which I thought was the reason for the attitude, anger, and mean words. In the beginning, he would say he loved me, tell me I'm beautiful, make me feel special. Now he doesn't say or do any of those things. He no longer works shifts and is daylight hours for work like me. The attitude has not been getting better like I thought it would. I don't feel sexy or beautiful. We don't hang out like I thought we would. The things he calls me can be things like idiot, useless, and the emotional stability of a 2 year old and that is only to name a few . Note: I suffer from major depression and anxiety and have been on medication for a long time. I have stopped taking the medicine (under doctor direction) because we started trying for a baby. I am sad all the time but hide it and only cry when I'm alone. I feel uncomfortable initiating sex or even "getting into it" anymore either because his attitude.  Anyways the reason I'm posting is I am unsure if this is something that could get better? Im just not sure I'm attracted to him anymore....I'm 30 and we've been trying to have a baby for 15 months. My sister is divorced and I'm worried about what people will think about me and her. I'm scared to be on my own, but it might be better... please I need advise...