Fight...

My husband and I drove 30 minutes to come visit my mom and sister. I brought my puppy with me. I knew my puppy needed to poop, but she was so wrapped up in playing that she wouldn't. I didn't want her to poop in moms house and her get mad so I called my puppy over and told her to go potty and spanker her butt (not bard, just enough to catch her attention that I was serious) my mom got mad that I hit my puppy and started yelling at me so I defended myself. She came over and hit me hard across the face, so I hut her back and told her that I am a grown adult and that she is not to put her hands on me. She started throwing punches and put me in a head loch while still yelling at me so I started hitting back trying to get her off me and second myself (keep in mind that it is possible that I am pregnant, just need to test) my husband and sister managed to seperate us but she kept yelling and being mean to me. I told her to stop because I was leaving and that she had no right to speak to me this way and she began attacking me again. My husband managed to get her off me and yelled at her and she started yelling at him. I gathered my things and my dogs things and tried to leave but my husband told me calm down first. I wanted out of there so I left my husband and my dog and started walking. I am currently hidding from them a few blocks away where they can't see me because I want to be alone. I will be cutting my mom out of my life for good. She use to be mean and stuff like this when I was young and lived with her too. I don't need it anymore and I won't let my kids be around that. I'm an awful daughter aren't I?